More pages in this section
WE ARE HIRING
WE ARE HIRING
Full Time: Aviation Office Administrator
Looking for variety and excitement in your next admin job?
A local flight school and charter company is looking for an experienced and capable Office Administrator and Enrolments Officer to start immediately.
About us: Our company provides services for flight training, charter and scenic flights, and aerial work in both Helicopters and Aeroplanes. In this role you will be the first point of contact for all phone, email and in-person enquiries, and your major focus will be communicating with prospective students, and assisting them in enrolling in flight training courses. You will be the main point of contact for prospective students and will guide them through each stage from initial enquiry to their first day.
The role encompasses a number of duties including reception, general office management, answering questions about different course types and enrolment procedures, assisting our team of pilots with admin tasks, liaising with our RTO training partners regarding enrolments and current students, invoicing and pilot shop sales, taking training and scenic flight bookings, assisting with charter enquiries, ordering and stock management, and creating/updating company guides, forms, templates and websites.
- 2 years in a similar Aviation Administration or Tertiary Course Enrolment role
- Experience with Google Workspace (particularly Gmail, Google Calendar and Drive)
- Great communication skills over phone, email and in-person
- Using/running a Customer Relationship Management system
- Very high attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A background in Aviation - Ground Staff is highly desired
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn various apps including Microsoft Office, Adobe, InDesign, Mailchimp, 3CX, Xero, Jotform, Shopify, website builders
- Ability to research and find solutions, and create/update procedures
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to solve and assist other staff with basic IT and printer issues
To apply: send resume through to [email protected]