Military-Civilian Conversion

Generally, pilots with military helicopter licences can be endorsed with a civilian helicopter licence of an equivalent standard. If you would like an additional type endorsement to compliment your new civilian endorsement, we can help you.

The full CASA requirements are laid out in the article below. Visit the CASA website to find out the full details 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our CFI.

Have a Question? Contact Us